Perfectly positioned in the heart of Wavell Heights, this immaculate family home has been extended to become 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garaging. It has a spacious open plan kitchen and living room which opens out to a huge rear deck with elevated suburb views. There are many places to relax and enjoy the outdoors in this lovely home. Savour breakfast on the back deck, enjoy the shady patio on the lower level at midday and experience the afternoon sunset on the spacious front deck.
The light-filled master bedroom features a built-in custom bookshelf/storage unit, large built-in robe and a contemporary ensuite with floating vanity, overhead wall cabinets and open shower.
Bedroom 2 is large with built-in robes and drawers; bedroom 3 has air-conditioning. Tucked away off the living space is a separate guest toilet and laundry, perfect for drying washing out of sight as the sun streams in the windows.
The generous fully-fenced 617m2 block incorporates landscaped gardens and front and back secure grassy yard. The house has walking access on both sides and loads of storage and workshop/hobby space underneath.
- Quality bamboo flooring in the living spaces and kitchen
- Kitchen with Butlers sink, Miele dishwasher and steam oven
- Polished timber floors throughout the bedrooms
- Open plan living with plenty of room for the home business
- 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Beautiful colour choices including duck egg blue in the main bathroom and front door
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fully fenced for privacy, perfect for the kids and pets
- Star jasmine garden feature
- Car accommodation for 2 vehicles with remote door
- Quiet street with great neighbours
- Short stroll to Studley Park for the kids
- Solarhart hot water
This outstanding home is on a sought after quiet street. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure your slice of Wavell Heights. Register your interest today!
Leafy ground floor unit with deck and lawn access