Complete with the white picket fence - this post war home is in pristine condition with beautiful polished floorboards throughout. The kitchen and living areas are open plan with air conditioning and ceiling fans. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and an electric stove top.
Both bedrooms are spacious and sunlit with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and good separation. The king size master bedroom also has an air conditioner.
Outside there is a sheltered patio area that overlooks a tidy lawn surrounded by established greenery and with a handy garden shed and is fully fenced with the ability to separate the front and back yard, perfect for pets and children. There is also a single lock-up garage and plenty of off-street parking in the driveway.
This property is located close to Woolworths, shops, transport, schools and easy access to Sandgate Road for the city or the Gateway Motorway to head North or South.
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins, master with ceiling fan and air-con
- 1 bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Electric cooktop
- Air con in living areas and master bedroom
- Fans in every room
- Separate laundry with access to the yard
- Single lock-up garage
- Fully fenced yard, with the ability to separate front from back
Perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor alike... this low maintenance home or investment is an affordable entrance to a suburb that still has so much potential for growth. Neat and tidy homes like this move fast - register your interest today!
* Due to current Govt. restrictions, this property is available to inspect by appointment only. Contact us to arrange a viewing that best suits your schedule.
Leafy ground floor unit with deck and lawn access