Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on the top of the hill this home will appeal to first time buyers, down sizers and investors. This 4 bedroom home has been recently updated with fresh paint and new flooring throughout. The well designed floor-plan has 2 living spaces, kitchen, dining and living room that look out to a private flat back yard and large patio / covered entertainment area.
The air-conditioned master has walk-in robe and en-suite with views straight into the bushland which is teeming with native wildlife. This same outlook is enjoyed from the 3rd bedroom, main bathroom and separate laundry. Bedroom 2 and 3 are spacious with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
Combine low-set brick and tile with a low maintenance yard and living here couldn’t be easier.
Key features include:
- Fully fenced flat yard
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Hybrid laminate flooring laid 2019
- Air conditioning in living and master bedroom (Installed 2016)
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Neutral colour scheme, excellent condition
- Gas (bottled) hot water on demand installed 2016
- Gas stove (bottled)
- Refurbished tile roof, repointed and repainted 2016
- Double garage with internal access to house
- Choice of two living areas
- Wide slat custom fitted white blinds throughout
- Loads of storage space, cupboards in the living room
- NBN Internet installed
This pocket of Ferny Grove is surrounded by quality schools, numerous shopping centres, sports venues and parks. The train is just a short stroll down the road.
If you want to see wallabies in your yard and wake up to birds singing then this property’s for you. Contact us today to register your interest!
Leafy ground floor unit with deck and lawn access