This immaculate dual level three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse is sure to impress, situated in a beautiful and quiet complex, with communal BBQ area and 20m lap pool.
Downstairs, you'll walk into a spacious air-conditioned, open-plan living/ dining area that flows through to the private outdoor courtyard. The courtyard has a covered dining area plus room for kids and pets to play in a landscaped setting finished with synthetic turf which looks great all year round!
Upstairs, the king size, air-conditioned master bedroom has a walk-through wardrobe, a private en-suite and private balcony, perfect for enjoying your early morning coffee. Bedroom 2 and 3 have double mirrored built-in wardrobes and share a bathroom with an oversized shower and separate bath.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-Conditioned master with walk in robe, en-suite and private balcony
- Main bathroom with beautiful tiles, separate bath tub
- Spacious air-conditioned, open plan living that leads to private outdoor courtyard
- Gourmet style kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Fully fenced and low maintenance yard
- Under stair storage - Separate laundry
- Parking for 2 cars, 1 in garage, 1 carport
- 20m lap pool with BBQ areas & gazebos
- Convenient location for army personnel
Located close to your choice of parklands, close to public transport (2km to Grovely Train Station) and only 10km from the CBD, this property is a must see. Contact us to book your inspection today!
Saturday 18 July10:00am - 10:30am
Leafy ground floor unit with deck and lawn access