A thorough renovation from the bones out has given this treasure a new lease on life. All plumbing and electrical wiring is 100% brand new. The statement kitchen and bathroom would give The Block a run for its money, with the latest fixtures, abundance of storage and sumptuous feel. Freshly painted inside and out, this little beauty with newly polished hardwood floors in a quiet street in sought-after Stafford Heights has a luxury feel at an affordable price. Ideal as a first home or a smart investment, the 3-bedroom property is situated on a generous 610 sqm block. The fenced and private backyard boasts a retro brick barbecue and room for the kids and dog to run around safely.
Located within walking distance to state and private schools, cafes and restaurants and a short drive to supermarkets and specialty stores.
This home has tons of exciting features!
• Spectacular kitchen – integrated dishwasher; plumbed-in for fridge; island bench with storage; Fisher & Paykel chef-grade gas oven
• Ultra-modern double sink bathroom – large open shower with rain shower head; separate toilet
• WiFi-controlled air conditioning in living space and master bedroom; modern ceiling fans in other bedrooms
• 100% brand new plumbing and electrical cabling throughout
• Brand new interior walls throughout
• Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and mirrored doors
• High 2.7m ceilings; great through-breeze; stunning polished timber floors
• 1.2m x 2.1m oversized front door
• Loads of storage under the house; plenty of room for workshop, motorbikes or recreational activities; extra toilet downstairs
• Single lock-up garage and off-street parking
• Large, flat, grassy backyard
This home represents the best of walk-in-and-have-nothing-to-do opportunities in Stafford Heights. Beautifully renovated and with nothing to spend on plumbing or wiring, it’s a first homeowner’s dream or investor’s smart move. Inspect today or risk missing out.
Leafy ground floor unit with deck and lawn access