Split into fully furnished one bedroom apartment and separate furnished studio, this style of investment returns a fantastic $611.50 per week or provides a unique option to live in one side while your tenant pays towards the mortgage!
Located at the popular Altitude Apartments - Units 61 & 61A is perfectly positioned facing the city and away from the surrounding roads. The one bedroom apartment is spacious and includes a substantial kitchen, generous bedroom, bathroom and a covered balcony with a view straight through Toowong Village to the city. The apartment includes it's own internal laundry facilities, large living and large master bedroom with en-suite and study desk and balcony. The studio has a galley kitchen with electric hot plates and bar fridge, combined modern air-conditioned lounge / bedroom with study desk and access to private balcony.
The building is well maintained, has been recently painted, is surrounded by landscaped gardens and has a secure entrance with intercom and private undercover parking. Morrow Street is ideally located close to public transport (2 minute walk to Taringa train station), schools, shops, cafes, hospital and less the 10 minutes to both Indooroopilly Shopping Centers and the St Lucia UQ campus making Altitude Apartments such a hotspot.
- Two pools, Three BBQ areas and a gym/games room in the complex
- Excellent location near cafes, restaurants, public transport and shops
- Outstanding rental returns for the investor
- UQ Preferred Supplier- Professional on-site managers
- Secure entry with intercom
- Air conditioning in both apartments
- Internal laundry in the one bedroom
- Coin operated laundry available for Studio
This apartment is the ideal investment, rent both or live in one and rent the other... book your inspection today!
Private 2 bed unit with huge fully fenced courtyard!