Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with the bush as the backdrop, this tidy 3 bed, 2 bath family home has good privacy and an outstanding outdoor covered entertainment area currently including spa area, outdoor kitchen, fountain and tranquil garden setting.
The generous dining, living and kitchen is and full of natural light from the front bay window, this area and the 2nd living or formal lounge open out to the outdoor entertainment area. The kitchen has plenty of usable bench and cupboard space, a breakfast bar and is complete with dishwasher, double sink, large fridge space, electric cook top and range hood.
Down the hall, the master bedroom includes en-suite (with oversized shower), walk in robe and also has direct access to outdoor patio. Bedroom 2 and 3 are good sized rooms with ceiling fans and built in robes. The main bathroom is large, has plenty of bench space and a shower over bath.
Located in one of the more sought after pockets of popular Chermside West, you will enjoy the convenience and quick access to main arterial roads, Chermside Marketplace specialty shops, Westfield Chermside or Aspley Hypermarket while enjoying lifestyle close to nature on the edge of the John Goss Reserve.
- Great layout for family living, ideal for the entertainer
- Ceiling fans installed throughout living spaces
- Fresh and bright with light tiles throughout, terracotta tiles in bathrooms
- Immaculate condition, well loved by current owners for the past 15 years
- Large auto door garage with internal access plus driveway parking
- Laundry with direct access to outdoor washing line
- Secure, full fenced property, great for kids and pets
- Amazing gardens and very low maintenance yard
Lowset brick homes in quiet Northside locations are hard to find and don’t last long in this market, register your interest today!