Ideally located in a quiet street this home is only a couple of minutes walk to schools, parks, shops, cafes, the train station, the Ferny Grove Tavern and the Ferny Grove Bowls Club. With such a great location this low-set brick and tile home will appeal to first time buyers, investors, and downsizers.
Ferny Grove is a highly desirable suburb being close to the bushlands of Samford and yet only 30 minutes (via train) to Brisbane CBD. This area provides a perfect harmony of nature and suburban convenience. Local sport facilities offer football, netball, cricket and beach volleyball. Ironbark Gully has bushwalking and mountain biking tracks and yes you can spot koalas there as well as numerous species of birds. Arana Hills, Keperra and Brookside Shopping Centres are all close by as is the Leagues Club, golf course and public swimming pool as well as the planned water park.
- Kitchen is well appointed with lots of counter space
- Hardwood floors in lounge, dining and bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Deck just off kitchen makes bbq'ing a snap
- Sunroom could be used as a study/reading nook
- 607 m2 fully fenced flat block with side access
- Secured tandem carport
- Off street parking for a caravan or a boat
- Tool/mower shed
- Room for a swimming pool
Houses in this area don't last long. Register your interest today!